[Michlib-l] Youth Services Advisory Council

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Tue Sep 6 11:59:18 EDT 2016

Thanks again to the 31 motivated applicants to apply for the Library of Michigan's Youth Services Advisory Council (YSAC)!
I'm pleased to announce the following will serve on YSAC through June of 2018:

Hillary Berry, Paw Paw District Library
Rachel Birgy, Kalkaska County Library
Lindsay Fricke, Novi Public Library
Beth Lowe, Fowlerville District Library
Dena Moscheck, Lapeer District Library
Amy Nolan, St. Joseph/Maud Preston Palenske Memorial Library
Eva Weihl, East Lansing Public Library

Seated on the council will also be:
Kristy Doak of the Michigan Library Association,
Stephanie Wambaugh of the Braille and Talking Book Library,
and myself, on behalf of the Library of Michigan.

We will keep you posted on our progress,
Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
517-373-5700 f
LancasterC5 at michigan.gov<mailto:LancasterC5 at michigan.gov>