[Michlib-l] Author Presenter

Shauna Quick squick at brandonlibrary.org
Wed Oct 26 17:28:54 EDT 2016

Hello all!
We recently had Kristin Meekhof at the Brandon Township Public Library
for our "Fall into Your Library" event to discuss her book, "A Widow's
Guide to Healing". She was very engaging and very accommodating when
we needed to change the date.
See her contact information and bio below:
Kristin Meekhof is a speaker, writer, licensed master's level social
worker and author of the book, A WIDOW\'S GUIDE TO HEALING (with
cover blurbs from her friend Deepak Chopra, MD and Maria Shriver-
Sourcebooks, 2015) [1]. Kristin is also a contributor to the Live
Happy [2] book (HarperElixir, 2016) She is a  licensed master's
level social worker, obtained her BA. from Kalamazoo College, and
completed the M.S.W. program at the University of Michigan. Recently,
Kristin was invited to the United Nations to attend the CSW60
conference  [3]where she introduced Lord Loomba.  Check out her
website at www.kristinmeekhof.com [4].
She is a regular contributor to _Huffington Post_, ESME, Intent
and _Psychology Today_.
She responds quickly to email: kristin at kristinmeekhof.com
Have an amazing day!
Always,
_SHAUNA QUICK_
Adult Services Library AssociateBrandon Township Public Library304
South St.
Ortonville, MI 48462(248)627-1461

Links:
------