[Michlib-l] 2017 Summer Reading Manuals update

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Oct 19 16:02:21 EDT 2016

Hello all,
Still waiting on the shipment of the 2017 CSLP manuals for 2017's "Build A Better World."  If you login to ww.cslpreads.org you will be able to access the Upstart shopping link and additional resources.  Reminder: all public libraries will be receiving a copy of the manual on USB format with directions for downloadable files on CSLP's site.  (In our materials survey this past June we had about 30 libraries request print, if you are one of those I was able to order you a print copy, but if not you will receive a USB version)  There will be no manuals distributed on CD this year.  For more information, and a glimpse at the slogans, go to www.mi.gov/summerreading<http://www.mi.gov/summerreading>

[http://www.michigan.gov/images/libraryofmichigan/Child_Spot_1_B_538490_7.jpg]
Thank you,
Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator