[Michlib-l] two sets on offer

M. Converse megc at alpenalibrary.org
Tue Oct 18 10:41:01 EDT 2016

  Hello, library dwellers,

  The Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library (at the request of
Assistant Director Susan Jacobs) would like to offer some books to any
that might like them - we have an 8 volume set of "The Scribner
Encyclopedia of American Lives", copyright 1998 in excellent condition.
Also a 5 volume set of "The Encyclopedia of Latin American History and
Culture", copyright 1996, also in very good condition.

  We can send these via RIDES at your request.

  Have a beautiful day.

M. Converse, Reference Department
Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
zv010