[Michlib-l] Holiday Closings

Shelley Williams svbwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:49:37 EDT 2016

This year, we close on Dec. 23rd, 24th, 26th for Christmas and December
31st for New Year's Eve and Jan. 2, 2017 for New Year's.  Our policy says
that if a holiday falls on a day we are normally closed, we will be closed
on an adjacent business day.  (We are normally closed on Sundays).

Shelley

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Jane Himmel <
pdl1 at mail.pigeondistrictlibrary.com> wrote:

> Good Morning Everyone!
> Could fellow librarians tell me how they are planning their holiday
> closings
> for this Christmas and New Year's? Christmas and New Year's fall on a
> Sunday
> this season. Do you observe Monday as the holiday(s)? Also how long are you
> closed for this holiday break?
>
> Thank you,
> Jane Himmel
> Library Director