[Michlib-l] list of withdrawn reference materials

Carol A. Zeile zeile at alma.edu
Wed Oct 12 15:44:34 EDT 2016

We are at the beginning stages of withdrawing materials from our print reference collection.  Attached is a list of some of the titles available.  If you are interested in any of the titles, please let me know which ones and send your RIDES code.  If the sets you want are more than a couple volumes, we would also be happy to have you pick them up.  Please let me know your preference.

Thanks.

Carol

Carol Zeile

Library Director