[Michlib-l] Library of Michigan - Five Year Plan Evaluation Focus Group meetings coming up!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Oct 11 16:39:48 EDT 2016

Good afternoon, the Library of Michigan is beginning an evaluation of our Five Year Plan for the use of LSTA funds. As part of the evaluation, we will be doing focus group meetings with library staff and library patrons in November, to accompany the survey results from our recently completed library staff and patron surveys. We are working with Growth Management Consultants to conduct the evaluation and their staff will do the meetings around the state. The meetings will be approximately 2 hours and the agenda will be a discussion of library services and programs in the state, especially the impact of the LSTA funded ones like MeLCat and the databases.

We will be posting a survey next week with the dates and sites for the focus groups.  Please consider signing up to participate. We are looking for library staff from different library types and job duties.

Thank you.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
517-373-5700 f