[Michlib-l] Responses for complaints about Halloween at libraries

Ojibwa Community Library oclib at up.net
Tue Oct 4 09:54:37 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,
Thank you so much for the feedback and responses to my questions! It appears that most places haven't had an issue, which puts me at ease a bit. I also appreciate all of the ideas about activities for a Halloween event, as well as the resources and templates for dealing with patron complaints about any event. Being a newer director, this information is priceless!

Thank you!
Angela Badke

Library Director
Ojibwa Community Library