[Michlib-l] Sign advice

ConnieJo Ozinga cjozinga at commercelibrary.info
Wed Nov 30 12:09:54 EST 2016

I am in the midst of doing this.  Our planning commission person put me in
touch with the right person at Oakland County Road Commission.  It could be
your city street department or something similar, depending on where you
want to put them.  We have to pay for them and installation and provide a
map as to where we want them to go.  The Road Commission will order the
signs.

Connie

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Helena Hayes <director at gcmdl.org> wrote:

> A question for the collective(s)...
>
> I would like to install a couple of the green library directional signs.
> Does anyone know if I should go through the local government, the local
> road commission or MDOT?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Helena Hayes, MLIS, Director
> Galesburg-Charleston Memorial District Library
> 188 E. Michigan Ave.
> Galesburg, MI 49053
>
> Phone:    269-665-7839
> Fax:        269-665-7788
>
> *www.galesburgcharlestonlibrary.org
> <http://www.galesburgcharlestonlibrary.org>*

Connie Jo Ozinga
Library Director
Commerce Township Community Library
2869 N Pontiac Trail
Commerce, MI 48390
(248) 669-8108 x101
www.commercelibrary.info

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing *  Playing

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not