[Michlib-l] Adult Programs African American History Month

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Tue Nov 29 09:51:23 EST 2016

I second La’Ron Williams!  Also, Ivory Williams<http://www.storynet.org/teller/directory.php?ID=647> is a wonderful storyteller (all ages) & does conduct workshops.  You may also want to check with the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History in Detroit – possible they have some traveling educators, etc.  http://www.thewright.org/

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Statewide Library Services
517-373-5700 f