[Michlib-l] STEM/STEAM Kits

Lindsay Fricke LFricke at novilibrary.org
Wed Nov 16 15:47:55 EST 2016

Good afternoon -

Several libraries have asked, so please see attached for a list of responses compiled from my initial inquiry about STEM/STEAM Kits.  I will be sharing more information about Novi's STEAM Kits once we are ready to put the items into circulation.

Thank you,
Lindsay

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: New Logo 1 inch rgb for web]Lindsay Fricke | Information Services Librarian
Novi Public Library |45255 West Ten Mile Road | Novi, MI  48375
Phone 248-869-7218
www.novilibrary.org<http://www.novilibrary.org/>
Inform. Inspire. Include.