[Michlib-l] SEMLOL Fall Meeting Early Registration Ending Soon

SEMLOL Executive Board semlol.board at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:58:56 EST 2016

There is still time to register for the SEMLOL Fall Meeting!

Register online (even if you are paying in-person on the day) by November
14th to receive the early registration rate of $15. Those registering after
November 14th will be charged a $20 registration fee.

Registration is available online at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/library-data-why-you-should-
care-tickets-28364333485

In addition to the great speakers we have lined up for the afternoon, we
will also be sharing member library updates via Twitter. We invite you to
submit your updates via this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/0j4u5lruM2GDz2TU2.

***************

Please join your library colleagues for the 2016 SEMLOL Fall Membership
meeting, to be held the afternoon of Friday, November 18 from 1 p.m. – 4
p.m. at Madonna University’s Livonia campus
<http://www.madonna.edu/about/campus-locations>. The topic for the Fall
Meeting is “Library Data: Why You Should Care.” Presentations and
activities will be related to data-driven decision making.

“Collection Assessment – Seeing the Forest AND the Trees”

Kathie Mason, Eastern Michigan University Libraries

“The Art of eBooks Usage Analytics from a Finger Painter’s Perspective”

Rachael Clark and Paul Beavers, Wayne State University Libraries

“Planning and Strategy Using Library Data”

Tim Davis, University of Michigan – Dearborn, College of Business iLabs

Parking is free and light refreshments will be served.

Please see the attached flyer for more details.

We look forward to seeing everyone in Livonia!

Katrina Rouan
SEMLOL Executive Board, Chair
Southeastern Michigan League of Libraries
www.semlol.org