[Michlib-l] MAP Update: 21,000 Hits and NEW Partner Destination

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue May 31 09:05:14 EDT 2016

All,

I am pleased to report that since our May 24 go live, the number of hits to the newly redesigned MAP website is a bit over 21,000. Not bad when you consider that the total number of hits to the old site in the previous twelve months was about 560,000. Our goal is 1,000,000 hits this year, and we are certainly off to a strong start in that regard.

Also, please welcome our newest partner to MAP! A great big hello to the Outdoor Adventure Center, Michigan Department of Natural Resources, http://www.michigan.gov/oac/ our 429th MAP destination.

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager