[Michlib-l] Larry Martin's WWII In Their Own Words at Northville

Wendy Mutch wmutch at northvillelibrary.org
Thu May 26 09:37:33 EDT 2016

Colleagues,
  Tuesday night the Northville District Library hosted Larry Martin's WWII in Their Own Words as he shared Francis Angier's dramatic story with our audience of 144. (Francis Angier was a B-17 bomber pilot and POW with the Mighty Eight Air Force in England.) Larry brought many artifacts with him, showed his hour-long interview with Francis, and answered many questions. We also had three local WWII veterans in the audience who spoke a little about their opinions and experiences. Based on the enthusiastic response to this important and moving program, I'll be inviting Larry back for another program in the future. I would highly recommend that you contact him to present at your library, if you have not already.
  You can learn more about his work and contact him on his website at http://lmww2.com/

Thank you,
Wendy Mutch
Northville District Library