[Michlib-l] Fwd: Employment Opportunity with Upjohn

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Thu May 19 07:57:26 EDT 2016

Job opportunityy FWD from Upjohn. Please contact Don Edgerly (see below for contact information) with any questions.

Our organization is currently seeking an Information Services Manager.  The posting is attached.  I was hoping this could be communicated through Michlib-L.  Would that be possible?  Is there any further information you need from me?

Thank you for your assistance.

Don Edgerly
Administrator
W.E. Upjohn Institute