[Michlib-l] Digitizing services

Laura Orlowski camden at monroe.lib.mi.us
Thu May 12 15:26:43 EDT 2016

Hi all;

Through generous memorials in honor of our long-time librarian, Robin
Haynes, we are starting a digitizing project.  We hope to digitize our
small collection of photos, documents, letters, etc., and to borrow items
from our community to include, too.  We will also be purchasing microfilm
copies of our newspapers to be digitized and added to the project.  It is
our hope to be able to offer an online searchable database once our
collection is digitized.

If your library has a project (either completed or in-process), we would
love to hear from you!  We are looking for names and contact info for
companies who can do both the digitizing and the online database.  We would
also love to hear any advice you have concerning this process.

Thank you,
-Laura Orlowski, director
Camden Twp. Library
119 S. Main St.