[Michlib-l] Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference - Last Week to Register at Reduced Rate
vottad at mcls.org
Tue May 10 14:10:54 EDT 2016
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1AAC5.C2F91CC0]
The Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference on June 9 and 10, 2016 is fast approaching. Don't miss out! Register<http://glrsc.org/registration/> by May 15 before the registration fee increases. The $75 fee increases to $95 after May 15.
The conference-rate room block at the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing in Indianapolis, Indiana is full. Rooms may be available at the regular rate. Please see the conference website at http://glrsc.org/hotel for hotel options.
Schedule in brief:
Thursday, June 9, 2016
* 12:30 to 3:15 PM-OCLC custom holdings workshop; data blitz with short, practical presentations; Unlocking the Interlibrary Loan Code for the United States
* 3:30 to 4:30 PM-OCLC update
* 5:00 to 6:00 PM-Opening reception
* 5:50 to 7:15 PM-Dine-arounds or dinner on your own
* 7:30 to 8:30 PM-Trivia contest with prizes
Friday, June 10, 2016-9:00 AM to 3:45 PM
* Keynote address
* Concurrent sessions
* Breakfast, lunch, and breaks included
Keynote Address: Heidi Nance, Head of Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services / Information Resources and Scholarly Communications Strategic Projects Librarian, University of Washington Libraries
* Using Borrowing Data to Better Understand Our Users
* Writing a Comprehensive ILL Operations Report
* Occam's Reader: Why Do We Wish to Share E-books?
* Set Sail With SRCS Indiana
* And many more!
The conference registration fee is $75 ($95 for registration after May 15) and includes the preconference on Thursday, June 9, and all sessions, breakfast, and lunch on Friday, June 10.
Join your resource sharing partners and set sail for the future with us!
For hotel reservations, a full program schedule, and other information, visit the conference website<http://glrsc.org/>.
Community Engagement Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone: (800) 530-9019 ext 122
Phone: (517) 492-3822
Fax: (517) 492-3886
vottad at mcls.org<mailto:vottad at mcls.org>
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 37527 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Michlib-l