[Michlib-l] Looking to Borrow an Outdoor Return Bin

Robert Chartrand rchartr at cityofeastlansing.com
Thu Mar 31 15:04:57 EDT 2016

Hello,

The East Lansing Public Library is looking to borrow an outdoor, portable, lockable return bin from May 1, 2016-October 1, 2016.

We are in the middle of a renovation and come May, we will not have any access to the part of the library where our outside return bins (attached to the building itself) are kept and were hoping to use a self-contained unit that someone had lying around :-)

We would be willing to pick up the unit.

Thanks in advance!

Robert Chartrand
Circulation Supervisor
East Lansing Public Library