[Michlib-l] Free Credit Pamphlets

Cheryl Kersey threeoakspubliclibrary at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 14:52:27 EDT 2016

Hi all,If anyone wants them, I have 50 extra copies of "Building a Better Credit Report," "Identity Theft: What to Know, What to Do," and "Making a Budget: What to Do" all from US Gov Publishing.I can send via RIDES. Best,Cheryl Kersey, DirectorThree Oaks Township Public Library3 North Elm StreetThree Oaks, MI 49128phone 269.756.5621fax 269.756.3004www.threeoaks.michlibrary.org Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Three-Oaks-Township-Public-Library/320985011263051
"A Library is not a luxury but one of the necessities of life." Henry Ward Beecher This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.  The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at 269-756-3919 and destroy the original message.