[Michlib-l] Michigan Documents up for Grabs

Megan Buck meg at dcl-lib.org
Fri Mar 25 14:09:19 EDT 2016

Hi Alicia,

If still available, I would like the 2003-2007 MI Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan, MDOT 2003 Annual Average 24-hour Traffic Volumes, and the MDOT 2003 Annual Average 24-hour Commercial Traffic Volumes

We are RIDES code ZV-178 and if possible, mark them ATTN Megan.
Thanks!
Megan

Megan Buck, MLIS
Director