[Michlib-l] LEGO+ Librarians roundtable meeting

Kate Pohjola Andrade kate at woodlands.lib.mi.us
Tue Mar 22 15:32:09 EDT 2016

All library staff members who are interested in or are already doing LEGO
and related programming are invited to join us for our LEGO+ roundtable
meeting.

Thursday, April 14, 2016 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Albion District
Library. Bring your own breakfast/lunch/brunch/snacks - pop & water
provided. Participation is free for Woodlands Library Cooperative members,
$10 per person for non-Woodlands libraries.

Details and the link to registration information are available on the
attached flyer and at http://woodlands.lib.mi.us/calendar/workshops/

Join the *LEGO+ Librarians* group on Facebook for ongoing LEGO discussion
and see photos from our first roundtable meeting.

kate
--
Kate Pohjola Andrade, Director
Woodlands Library Cooperative