[Michlib-l] Three Upcoming Programs at Warren Civic Center Library

Jennifer Lund jlund at cityofwarren.org
Mon Mar 21 13:52:25 EDT 2016

Hi -

EMU Professor Jesse Mason will show and discuss the latest images from the Hubble Space Telescope. Hubble's orbit outside the distortion of Earth's atmosphere allows it to take extremely high resolution images with negligible background light. Weather permitting, we will then go outside to look at space from some telescopes set up outside the Warren library. Teens and adults are welcome.  This will be held Monday, April 4, 2106 at 6:30 pm in the Civic Center Conference Room.

On Wednesday, April 6 at 6 pm learn about Depression Glass from Jan Borrensen-Hector of the Great Lakes Depression Glass Collectors Club. She will also take us on a tour of the glass display currently in our showcases.  This program will take place in the Civic Center Conference Room.

Alex Tarnavsky spent 25 years researching the assassination of John F. Kennedy. In his fictionalized account, Masters of Deceit, you will experience the mystery of an event that continues to cause controversy to this day. Join us for a lecture, book signing, and a small reception. Friday, April 8 at 6:30 pm in the Civic Center Conference Room.

Thank you for helping us promote our programs.

Jennifer Lund

Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch

One City Square, Suite 100

Warren, MI  48093-2396

(586) 751-0770