[Michlib-l] Michigan Documents up for Grabs

Alicia LaDuke amladuke at cityofwarren.org
Tue Mar 15 13:56:07 EDT 2016

We have several Michigan documents that we are discarding from our collection and are up for grabs. Contact me directly if interested in any of the following titles. First come first serve.

  *   2003 Hispanic Heritage Month Statewide Schedule of Events
  *   Michigan Commission on Spanish-Speaking Affairs - 2001 through 2003 Annual Reports
  *   Michigan Historical Center  - 2003 Annual Report
  *   Michigan History for Kids magazine - Spring 2004, Fall 2004, Spring 2006
  *   Explanation of the Contents of The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
  *   Michigan Indian Quarterly - Spring 2004, Fall 2004, Summer/Fall 2003, Spring 2003
  *   Michigan History magazine - March/April 2006, Sept/Oct 2004
  *   Father Marquette's Journal

Thanks,

Alicia

Alicia LaDuke