[Michlib-l] Seed Growing/Saving Program with an international speaker

LVW Genealogy Account lvwgenealogy at llcoop.org
Tue Mar 15 15:53:10 EDT 2016

As a kick-off to our newly opened seed lending library, we planned a nice
program with a local speaker who is an acknowledged expert at seed saving.
He is involved with Gardens Across America and the Baker Creek Heirloom
Seed Company.
I just learned today that THE world-wide expert in botanical seed saving
just happens to be in Michigan and just happens to want to see our speaker
at the same time that he is speaking at our library. So now we will have a
very special guest speaker for our little library program; one who is used
to speaking to hundreds if not thousands of people at conferences world-
wide. (no pressure here).
If you can join us, or know of anyone who would like to attend, please
come to our program this Saturday, March 19th @ 1:00 PM to hear the
Botanical Explorer, Joseph Simcox. He has an infectious energy for seeds
and has a personality to match! This will be a very entertaining program.
Flyer attached.
Thank you!
Mary @
Tamarack District Library