[Michlib-l] MAP Flies Higher And Sails Further Than Ever Before

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Mar 15 12:42:57 EDT 2016

All,

Have you ever had that special patron who made you think "I wish I could tell him/her to go jump out of an airplane" or "I wish I could tell him/her to go jump in the lake" or "I wish I could tell him/her to go kiss a sturgeon." Now you can do either, or both, or all three, without having to worry about being hauled before the director, or the board, or the city manager, etc. Yes, it's all on the up and up, in the name of promotion for the Michigan Activity Pass program, thanks to the addition of two brand new partner venues that will be joining us in May:

1. Skydive Tecumseh http://www.skydivetecumseh.com/ will take your patrons to new heights, and then drop them off :) Please note that despite their name, all skydives are now conducted at Napoleon Airport: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Napoleon+Airport/@42.1672086,-84.2609966,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x883cdf5336c07b2f:0x679be4fb4ac925ae

2. Also making their MAP debut in May is the Huron Lady II http://www.huronlady.com/ including the previously referenced June 4 Sturgeon Viewing Cruise http://www.huronlady.com/specialty-cruises.html

Get your tickets now! :)

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager