[Michlib-l] Social Media Policy Question

Kelly Bennett kelly at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Thu Mar 10 14:22:30 EST 2016

Hi all,

We're putting together our social media policy and we were wondering if any
of you have a line in your policy about patron requests for the removal of
photos containing their image or the image of their children. I'm assuming
there's no reason not to put something in the policy stating that we would
honor requests for photo removal, but our board was interested in hearing
other libraries' policies. Feel free to respond off-list.

Thanks,

Kelly Bennett
Head of Circulation, Ferndale Area District Library