[Michlib-l] Average Book Prices, 2016 YTD Plus, 2015 Final Totals

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Mar 8 08:20:49 EST 2016

All,

For the umpteenth (actually, fifteenth; I was curious so I actually counted) consecutive year TLN has updated its annual "Average Book Prices" spreadsheet and pdf. Please see attached. As in past years, all data is taken from the March issue of School Library Journal. 2015 final data has been updated for categories total, public and school. Ytd 2016 data has been added for categories total, public and school. We will be posting this to the TLN website at http://tln.lib.mi.us/dept/technical-services/acq/files/AverageBookPrices2015.pdf but I just knew you would want to get your hands on this data asap :)

Assuming no rising creeks, etc see you in 2017!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager
The Library Network