[Michlib-l] MCLS March workshops

Suzanne Robinson robinsons at mcls.org
Mon Mar 7 14:48:15 EST 2016

Wide distribution - please share.

March is a month full of helpful and interesting online workshops from MCLS. One of them might be just what you need!

March 15-17       Copy cataloging of monographs - essential as a base for more advanced cataloging classes

March 16-17       Dewey Decimal Classification

March 22             RDA for non-catalogers: what do I need to know?

March 23-24       Legal resources on the Internet

March 23             BIBFRAME: a basic overview

March 29-31       Assigning Library of Congress subject headings

For more information and to register, click here:
https://www.mcls.org/training-events/training-events-list/

Please direct any questions to training at mcls.org

Thanks,
Suzanne
------------------------------------
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
Continuing Education Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134

Part time Hours: (with some slight variations occasionally)
Monday 11am-3pm
Tuesday 9am - 3pm
Wednesday 11am - 2:30pm
Thursday 9am - 3pm
Friday 9am-1pm

I work from home also, and I check email regularly,
so email is the most reliable way to reach me.