[Michlib-l] Deep Freeze type software

barrytonlibrary at frontier.com barrytonlibrary at frontier.com
Thu Jun 30 15:04:45 EDT 2016

We use Drive Vaccine from Horizon Datasys ---   http://horizondatasys.com/en/DownloadsAndTrials.aspxThey have trial versions (and extended trial periods of up to 90 days) of Drive Vaccine plus other similar software that might be better for your needs.  Drive Vaccine is $39.00 per computer but less if you need more than 3 licenses.We purchased ours through Tech Soup so we got some extra savings.  Plus it's a one-time charge not a yearly fee. Marcia Laughlin Barryton Public Library 198 Northern Ave Barryton, MI 49305 989-382-5288 zv022