[Michlib-l] MAP: Twice As Much Fun As Last Year AND Another New Partner, Too!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Jun 30 09:45:11 EDT 2016

All,

A couple of quick MAP updates:

1. We welcome the Albert L. Lorenzo Cultural Center http://www.lorenzoculturalcenter.com/ in Clinton Township as our newest (and 427th, if you are keeping track) partner destination in the MAP program. Thanks for getting on board with the Michigan Activity Pass program!

2. MAP is twice as much fun as last year. How can that be, and how do we know? Well, you've already circulated more than twice as many MAP passes during the period May 24, 2016 through June 30, 2016 (and June 30 is still young; the rest of today we will see big MAP reservation numbers) as was the case for May 24, 2015 through June 30, 2015. Therefore, we can conclude that library patrons find MAP to be twice as much fun as last year!

Thank you for your support and promotion of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager