[Michlib-l] Books Available

Mary June mjune at lssu.edu
Tue Jun 28 12:07:10 EDT 2016

Hi Again Karrie,

I would be interested in 1 copy of any one or all three if you still have
any if the books available. They would be great for our Popular Read
collection of materials for the college students for leisure reading. We do
not necessarily purchase these books but rely on donations or other sources.

So obtaining even one of your titles would be very helpful.  I am with Lake
Superior State University's Library and our RIDES code is za005.

Thank you very much for sharing, even if you do not have anything left.

Mary June
Reference Librarian