[Michlib-l] MIX 2016 Registration now available

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Mon Jun 27 13:59:21 EDT 2016

The 2016 MIX (Michigan Instruction Exchange) Conference Registration is now available. Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch and an exciting day of programs and panel discussions devoted to high school information literacy skill building, skills for college success and the potential of high school/university library partnerships!

You can find more information on the MIX 2016 webpage http://guides.lib.wayne.edu/ld.php?content_id=22691673

Or go directly to our registration form here.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mix-2016-michigan-instruction-exchange-tickets-26122391777

We hope to see you at MIX 2016 on August 5 at Macomb Community College Center Campus.

Questions? Please contact Veronica Bielat, Wayne State University Library System

313-577-4217  vbielat at wayne.edu<mailto:vbielat at wayne.edu>

Veronica

Veronica Bielat<http://library.wayne.edu/info/staff/person.php?email=ag6887>
Instruction Services Coordinator
Liaison Librarian for the College of Education & Department of Anthropology
165 TRC
313-577-4217
vbielat at wayne.edu<mailto:vbielat at wayne.edu>
Remember, you can always Ask-A-Librarian<http://library.wayne.edu/services/help/>

Sonya Schryer Norris
Library Consultant
Library of Michigan

702 W. Kalamazoo St.
P.O. Box 30007
Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-4457
Fax: 517-373-5700

Check out the curated content on the LM homepage including state and national CE offerings, LM events, stats reports, headlines from around the library world and intriguing snapshots of our varied collections at http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan

http://mel.org<http://mel.org/>
http://michlibrary.org<http://michlibrary.org/>

Our collective efforts can help make Michigan a Top 10 education state in 10 years!  Here are the goals and strategies: http://mi.gov/top10in10/

[cid:image001.png at 01D1A46B.DA1302F0]