[Michlib-l] Yearbook digitization

Gregory Hatch greg at comstocklibrary.org
Fri Jun 24 10:34:03 EDT 2016

We just had our yearbooks scanned by OCI. They do only high school
yearbooks but they paid for the shipping cost to send and return the
materials. The digital copies came back on CD in a jpeg format. With
regards to the copyright I found this article very helpful:
http://www.legalgenealogist.com/2014/03/24/copyright-and-the-school-yearbook
/
   Gregory Hatch
 Reference Librarian