[Michlib-l] New MAP Partner Destination: You Figure It Out. Hint: It's A Biggie!

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Thu Jun 23 14:55:58 EDT 2016

Oh... This is going to be HUGE.

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
517-373-5700 f
LancasterC5 at michigan.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org [mailto:michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org] On Behalf Of Jim Flury
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:32 PM
To: everyone <everyone at lists.tln.lib.mi.us>; michlib-l <michlib-l at mail2.mcls.org>; partnerscda at lists.tln.lib.mi.us
Subject: [Michlib-l] New MAP Partner Destination: You Figure It Out. Hint: It's A Biggie!

All,

I am pleased to announce a brand new partner venue, our 426th, for the Michigan Activity Pass program. Usually I tell you what the new destination is. That's too easy. So this time I am going to make a game of it. Here are some hints:

1. This destination is going to be tremendously popular with library users. It will be top five in terms of MAP checkouts for sure, perhaps even number one once people catch on to the fact that it is there.

2. It traces its roots back to a guy named Ole.

3. It is located in Auburn Hills.

This will be easy for a group of information pros to guess. If you don't want to be bothered playing games, though, just go to the MAP website at http://michiganactivitypass.info and see the welcome message in red.

Your patrons (and your own children and grandchildren, if you are so blessed) are going to love this one!

Thank you for your promotion and support of the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager