[Michlib-l] Wonderful Folk concert

Wendy Mutch wmutch at northvillelibrary.org
Mon Jun 20 20:58:51 EDT 2016

Librarians,
  Tonight my library hosted Andy and Judy Daigle, New England singers and songwriters. My 46 attendees were thrilled by the show--the entertainment includes witty stories about the writing of the songs, some audience participation, and some traditional favorite tunes.
  If you are within driving distance of Traverse City, I would encourage you to make a visit to Traverse Area District Library tomorrow night to hear the duo sing: https://www.tadl.org/event/peninsula/2016/06/21/picnic-pcl
Wendy Mutch
Northville District Library