[Michlib-l] Help!

Holly Kirsten hollykirsten at chelibrary.org
Mon Jun 13 14:30:05 EDT 2016

My experience with the 501st is also like Krista's. The last time we did a
Star Wars Reads Day, they weren't interested. I would only ever consider
the 501st to be a nice add on if they show up. I would always make sure to
have lots of activities planned and not count on them.

Holly Kirsten
Head of Youth Services
Chesterfield Township Library
50560 Patricia Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
586-598-4900 ext. 235

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing * Playing