[Michlib-l] Move it to Mordor Summer Fitness event

Kat Boyer librarykat.15 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:14:38 EDT 2016

I wanted to share an event that we are having at the Benton Harbor Public
Library in conjunction with the summer's fitness themed reading program.

We are challening the community to "Move it to Mordor".  As a team effort
we are encouraging the community to log their miles walked, run, biked, and
more and help us move from the Shire to Mount Doom to destory the ring.
I'm attaching a flyer, and this event is open to everyone, even those
outside of the Benton Harbor/Benton Charter Township community.  You can
even log miles online.

Kat Boyer
Interim Director
Benton Harbor Public Library