[Michlib-l] New book, local author

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Jun 7 14:52:53 EDT 2016

Social media can be a mixed bag information but one out of ten times
something catches my eye and gets me excited.  This particular book and
author caught my boss's eye (on Facebook!) and sent it along to me.  I
quickly ordered a couple of books for our library's collection, contacted
the author which led to meeting him, booking him for a program in the fall
and receiving an advance copy of the book that I can.not.put.down.  Check
out his website, read about his book, order his book and find out more
about the author who lives here in Traverse City.

http://www.becomingamish.net/welcome

--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department