[Michlib-l] Great Program Recommendation

Sylvia Merz lelandlibrary at lelandtownshiplibrary.org
Mon Jun 6 10:52:31 EDT 2016

Hello All!

Wanted to share that we had Michigan author, Mardi Jo Link present last week
at our library.  Her program was terrific and received rave reviews.  I've
attached a copy of our poster.  Highly recommended; she's a great, fun
presenter.

Here is a description:  "Yes, you CAN write a memoir!" That's the title of a
new writing workshop developed by me, Michigan Notable Author, Mardi Link.
The workshop lasts two hours and includes helpful writing prompts,
opportunities for participants to read their work out loud to the group,
(only if they so desire - promise!) a suggested reading list and handouts,
publishing insight, and a personal on-site critique.  The cost is $500 all
inclusive, which means workshop fee, mileage, and all handouts. My work has
focused on non-fiction (Bootstrapper,The Drummond Girls, Wicked Takes the
Witness Stand, Isadore's Secret, and When Evil Came to Good Hart,) and I'd
like to share what I've learned with other writers.

Her contact information:

Mardi Jo Link

THE DRUMMOND GIRLS

"So pick up this book: You'll laugh; you'll cry; you'll ponder . . . the
fierce friendships at the heart of this remarkable story." - BookPage

 <http://www.mardijolink.com/> mardijolink.com

Sylvia Merz, Director

Leland Township Library

203 E. Cedar St., P.O. Box 736

Leland, MI 49654-0736

PH: 231-256-9152     FAX: 231-256-8847

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday - 10 to 5     Wednesday-10 to 6
Saturday-10 to 2

lelandlibrary.org