[Michlib-l] Seeking articles for LM Dispatch

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Fri Jun 3 11:10:36 EDT 2016

Greetings Michigan Library Community,

The Library of Michigan's Dispatch newsletter has a recipient list of over 4,100. That's about 1,600 more than Michlib-l. According to survey feedback, about 2/3 of that number is made of members of Michigan's library community. I am currently seeking articles for upcoming issues that fall into the following three categories. These were areas that readers identified as topics they want to hear more about. And you can be a part of that!

*        Coordinated efforts between libraries
*        How libraries can work together
*        What other libraries are doing

If you have stories to share about your library and your collaborations, please contact me with a story idea. Dispatch articles run approximately 300 words and are accompanied by a photo (we can use a library logo, a headshot, a photo of an event or program, etc.). Your peers want to hear from you and no library is too big or too small to be included.

I look forward to hearing about, and including, your accomplishments.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Sonya Schryer Norris
Library Consultant
Library of Michigan

702 W. Kalamazoo St.
P.O. Box 30007
Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-4457
Fax: 517-373-5700

Check out the curated content on the LM homepage including state and national CE offerings, LM events, stats reports, headlines from around the library world and intriguing snapshots of our varied collections at http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan

http://mel.org<http://mel.org/>
http://michlibrary.org<http://michlibrary.org/>

Our collective efforts can help make Michigan a Top 10 education state in 10 years!  Here are the goals and strategies: http://mi.gov/top10in10/

[cid:image001.png at 01D1A46B.DA1302F0]