[Michlib-l] Presenter inquiry

COO Lavonne Marshall coolm at llcoop.org
Fri Jun 3 05:55:04 EDT 2016

I can recommend him. We have had him preform here in Coopersville and he is terrific. He offers
something for the entire family.

LaVonne Marshall
Director
Coopersville Area District Library
333 Ottawa Street
Coopersville MI 49404
616-837-6809

"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and
you will always
look lovely" Roald Dahl