[Michlib-l] Experience with IDDDYSRCC

Dena Moscheck dena at lib.lapeer.org
Thu Jun 2 11:52:59 EDT 2016

I find the whole thing kind of fascinating. I had never heard about it until this year, nor even any conversation about it - and now it seems like EVERYONE is getting these messages! I finally got "Aaroned" yesterday. I don't plan to respond.

There's been a lot of discussion about what to do on ALSC and PUBYAC listservs as well. Some people think it's wonderful that it may (or may not) be kid(s) who just want to participate and be involved with libraries; most seem to think it's scammy. I think the fact that it doesn't seem like we've heard from a single other "participant" - just Aaron Yang - is telling.

Dena Moscheck
Children's Department Head
Lapeer District Library