[Michlib-l] sample Construction Management RFP

Sheila Bissonnette SBissonnette at cityofclare.org
Wed Jun 1 16:52:20 EDT 2016

The Harrison District Library recently purchased the Surrey House in downtown Harrison as the new home for the library once we complete renovations of the property.  I’m am in search of sample construction management request for proposals, specifically for renovation projects (not new construction) along with sample architectural design services RFP.

This will be my first renovation project working with a construction manager.  I’m opening for any suggestions or advice you might have.

Thanks so much in advance.

Sheila

—
Sheila M. Bissonnette, MLIS