[Michlib-l] Mac question

Chris Wells cwells at thegdl.org
Wed Jun 1 14:56:10 EDT 2016

You could try enabling the guest user account and adding parental controls:

http://osxdaily.com/2013/03/06/setup-guest-user-account-mac-os-x/

Thanks,
--
Chris Wells
IT Manager, Genesee District Library
E: cwells at thegdl.org

THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS EMAIL ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE GENESEE DISTRICT LIBRARY.