[Michlib-l] Antique appraiser

Les Cheneaux Community Library lcclib at uproc.lib.mi.us
Fri Jul 29 16:01:22 EDT 2016

Hi Stephanie,

We use appraiser Mark Moran from Wisconsin.  He is very knowledgeable on antiques, and uses web sites to investigate current value for items that people bring.  He has written many books on the subject of antiques.

This is the second year that we have had him visit and all the people who have brought their treasures in have been very satisfied with the information he has been able to supply.  The program is open to the public, so we have an audience who just come to watch.

It’s great entertainment for all.  I highly recommend Mr. Moran!

Mark F. Moran Appraisals of Antiques & Fine Art
N7326 Maple Ridge Trail
Iola, Wis. 54945
 <tel:715-281-5060> 715-281-5060
 <mailto:moranm1953 at gmail.com> moranm1953 at gmail.com

Jane French,

Les Cheneaux Community Library – zv366

an affiliate of Superior District Library

P.O. Box 99

75 Hodeck St.

Cedarville, MI  49745

Phone/Fax: 906-484-3547