[Michlib-l] iPad Mounts

Emily Hudak hudakemi at btpl.org
Thu Jul 28 15:33:59 EDT 2016

Hello,
I'm looking into purchasing some new holders for the iPads we have available for patron use in the Youth Services area of our library.  I'm wondering if anyone is using the Space iPad Flex iPad  mount (https://www.maclocks.com/ipad-enclosure-ipad-mount-ipad-kiosk/space-flex-ipad-enclosure-ipad-mini-enclosure-flex-your-pad.html) or something similar with a flexible neck and locking enclosure.  I haven't been able to find reviews online, and am hoping that someone in the library world has tested this (or a similar) mount.  Please reply off list to my email, hudakemi at btpl.org<mailto:hudakemi at btpl.org>.  Thanks in advance!

Emily Hudak
Youth Services Librarian
Bloomfield Township Public Library
248-642-5800 ext. 183