[Michlib-l] Libraries Read: 1 Book-'The Shallows" book discussions

Michelle Bradley bradleym at mcls.org
Mon Jul 25 13:52:45 EDT 2016

Have you ever wondered if the Internet is changing our brains? Let’s talk about it! Join us for a  discussion of the book “The Shallows: What the Internet is Doing to our Brains” by Nicholas Carr.

  *   August 3, 11 am to 1 pm Eastern. Salem-South Lyon District Library, South Lyon, MI: This discussion will be led by SSDL’s own eximious Head of Adult Services, Donna Olson, Salem-South Lyon District Library
  *   August 5, 11 am to 1 pm Eastern. MCLS, Lansing, MI: This discussion will be led by Michigan librarian extraordinaire Kevin King, Head, Branch and IT Services Kalamazoo Public Library
  *   September 29. Peter White Library, Marquette, MI: This discussion will be part of the Upper Peninsula Region of Library Cooperation (UPRLC) meeting. Discussion times will be during the afternoon breakout session.
There will be two to choose from. One from 2:30-3:15, and the second from 3:30-4:15. Come to one or both.

Register for a discussion>><https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IjYVv8ece1-rsoOoQBzFKoI9qOuzGr513d17fF23eu8/viewform>

We hope to see you there!

Michelle Bradley
Manager, Member Engagement
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Indiana
8024 W. Nickel Plate Court
Mulberry, IN 46058
Michigan