[Michlib-l] Leslee Niethammer memorial information

Mary Ellen Mulcrone maryellen at saline.lib.mi.us
Tue Jul 19 14:12:51 EDT 2016

Greetings!

Many of you knew Leslee Niethammer, who was Director of Saline District Library for 27 years before her passing earlier this year. Leslee was an important member of the Saline community and dearly loved by all. There is a local initiative to create and install a sculpture in one of Saline's parks to honor Leslee's memory. The artist, Valerie Mann, was a close friend of Leslee's and is a friend to our Library. She has asked that I share information about the project with librarians who knew Leslee and may be interested in learning more and/or participating in the effort to fund the project, named Leslee's Smile. Please see the link below for more information.

Thank you!
Mary Ellen Mulcrone

https://www.gofundme.com/Leslee-s-Smile

Mary Ellen Mulcrone