[Michlib-l] Circulation limits and family fee limits

Amber Clement - PIDL director at pidl.org
Mon Jul 18 16:43:28 EDT 2016

Hello Librarians,

We are looking at our Circulation Policy and were wondering what other
libraries have for the number of items that can be checked out and if there
were any libraries that have limits on family members when someone in the
same household has an outstanding overdue fee/lost charges?

Or, if you can reference the Michlib-l Archive of where I can obtain the
information (it can be hassle to research sometimes).

Please feel free to email me off list at director at pidl.org.

Thanks,

Amber Clement, MLIS

Library Director