[Michlib-l] Library PayPal Accounts

Sandie Schulenburg schulenburg at brightonlibrary.info
Mon Jul 11 17:00:53 EDT 2016

Hi Margaret,
    As part of The Library Network, PayPal payments are an option for
patrons.  There is no extra charge for patrons, there is a $5.00 minimum,
and TLN generates a report for our library, indicating what was paid.  It
works quite well.  Of the PayPal payments that come to Brighton, there is a
fee deducted for PayPal.  However, we have been pleased with the 'results'.

Sandie Schulenburg
Brighton District Library